ChotaMota Art Program 13 (AP 13) will be open for 21 days – from 01 to 21 February 2021. Anybody, from anywhere, in the age group of 15 to 27, can take part!
Submit your entries at any time during this period.
There is no entry fee.
The Foundation does not stake any copyright claim on the items of artwork entered in the art programs.
Select entries to the art program shall be accorded financial awards and will be put on display on this website. Only one award will be conferred to a participant for the best among the art works submitted by her/ him in an art category. There are four kinds of awards:
| Budding Weaver |
(only for age-group 15-17)
CMF art programs are NOT competitions. The entries are therefore not ranked as first, second etc.. Instead, a three-member jury is appointed to evaluate each art work independently on its own merit. Based on the jury’s evaluation, each of the select entries is graded in one of the above four award-categories.
AP 13 includes two art categories:
Opens on: Monday, 01 Feb. 2021
Closes on: Sunday, 21 Feb. 2021
Results on: Sunday, 04 Apr. 2021
|Burlesque clouds||মেঘের মাঝে মজার গড়ন|
|Changing destination||বদলে চলে পথের শেষ|
|Explosion colorful||ছটা-য় আগুন|
|Perception, the only reality?||ধারণাই বাস্তবতা?|
|Candid is the new cool||স্পষ্টতাটাই যুগের হাওয়া|
|Living dead||মরতে মরতে বাঁচছে যারা|
are free to choose any of the Catchphrases for
each of your chosen categories.
Catchphrases are not to be interpreted literally. Be as creative as possible in your interpretation and application.
Give vent to your ideas freely… and shape your creation taking cue from the catchphrases.
More about catchphrases …..
- For any art category, you may send at most one entry on a theme of your choice. Other two must be using Catchphrases. You may as well use only Catchphrases for all your three entries.
- Same Catchphrase may be used for more than one entry.
- Catchphrases are not topic or theme; they are just to stimulate the thinker in you.
Pick the Catchphrases and/ or a theme of your choice and get the image with your phone or camera.
- Capture the magic in the world as it is OR create a vision with your own photographs on your laptop.
- Make sure that the submitted image be 1024 x 768 pixels (longer side), with resolution 72 dpi saved as jpeg.
- The image should be converted to a RGB color space and must not exceed 15 MB
- Photographs with borders, watermarks, frames, or name/signatures will not be accepted.
Make a statement of your own in form of poster using paint-brush or pencil or pen or your laptop. Pick the Catchphrases and/ or a theme of your choice and get going. You may choose any subject of your choice other than those that are overtly on partisan politics. Send a jpeg of your creation. You need not send the original artwork now. Just keep a hard copy ready for sending to us when required.
What exactly are you to do?
- Question the commonplace and express your ideas in any of the above four art category.
- Send us a maximum of 3 entries you want in one or both the art categories.
- You may get an award worth (INR 1000-5000) for your best artwork of free imagination.
- Don’t repeat entries if you’ve already sent them to ChotaMota
- Send those creations only completed within last six months.
- Make sure what you submit is a composition of your own creation, and speaks truly to you.
- Feel free to borrow ideas from others and acknowledge, but don’t reproduce others’ work in entirety.
- To submit each art work on-line, you will have to fill the form appearing after you click on the Upload Entry
… and a short write up
accompany your entry with a short write up (within 200 words) about it.
Do not forget to mention the following in it:
- what according to you is the most innovative aspect of your entry.
- what prompted you to do it.
- technical details of your Photograph and Poster.
How can you submit your artwork?
- For Poster, if the entry you would like to submit is originally developed on an electronic medium, please convert it into a JPEG file. Otherwise, if the original is on a physical medium (like paper and canvass), first scan it or photograph it and then convert the photo or the scanned copy into a JPEG file.
- For Photograph, send the JPEG file.
- Click Upload Entry to submit your entry.
Submission by post or by hand:
If you intend to submit your entry by post or by hand, you should send your entry along with a duly filled-in registration form. Click here for registration form. In case you are not able to get copy of the registration form, please contact us.
You may contact here:-
The ChotaMota Foundation
3/6/1 S.M Ali Road,
Barrackpore – 700120
West Bengal, India
Mo. No. 9836568902